There’s not much more horrifying than learning something is wrong with your car. There are a lot of things that can go wrong with a vehicle, and a blown head gasket is, without a doubt, one of the most worrisome and problematic.
If you see white smoke pouring out of your vehicle’s tailpipe, you’ve discovered there is water in the oil, your engine is overheating, your car is having a hard time when it’s idling, or there are leaking freeze plugs, there’s a pretty good chance that you have blown a head gasket.
Ignoring these signs of a head gasket problem can lead to serious trouble for your car, and putting off repairing the issue will lead to more costly repairs.
If you’re hesitating having a blown head gasket repaired because you don’t want to be inconvenienced or because you don’t want to deal with a hefty bill, you’re in luck: there’s a product available that will instantly repair your head gasket that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, and will prevent you from the inconvenience of being without a car while the head gasket is being repaired.
That product is Steel Seal’s Blown Head Gasket Repair.
In-Depth Look at Steel Seal’s Blown Head Gasket Repair
This Blown Head Gasket Sealer, is made by Steel Seal, one of the most trusted manufacturer’s of automotive repair solvents on the market.
This company is famed for creating specially formulated products that deliver durable and long-lasting seals.
Their Sealer is comprised of the highest quality ingredients and is free of harsh chemical additives that could end up doing more damage to your car.
This head gasket sealer repair formula can be used in all types of engines and vehicles that use a water cooling system.
It can also be used in both diesel and gasoline engines. This product can be used to repair blown head gaskets in cars, motorcycles, vans, pickup trucks, tractors, 4x4s and even big rigs.
A Quick Preview…
If you are uncertain that this product will actually successfully repair and seal your blown head gasket, you can have peace of mind knowing that Steel Seal has backed their product up with a lifetime guarantee.
The manufacturer guarantees their Blow Head Gasket Fix Repair Sealer will not only repair a blown head gasket, cracked head or block, but that it will repair it permanently.
Should Steel Seal fail to work at any point after you use it, the company will send you a replacement product at no additional expense to you.
You also have the option of requesting a complete refund, should you be unsatisfied with the product for any reason.
Instructions for Use
Using this Head Gasket Sealer is pretty simple and straightforward.
- To begin, mix one liter of water and one liter of a factory recommended antifreeze together.
- Add the suggested amount of Steel Seal to the mixture.
- Turn of your car’s engine and allow it to cool.
- Once cooled, pour the Steel Seal an antifreeze mixture into your engine’s radiator or header/overflow tank.
- Next, top off the cooling system/radiator with an additional mixture of half water, half antifreeze, if it isn’t full.
- After the formula has been added, start your vehicle back up again and rev it at around 1,000 RPM.
- Continue revving until the temperature of the engine has reached about 210 degrees F (99 degrees C), or normal operating temperature.
- Turn off the engine and let it cool for about an hour.
- Start up the engine again and allow it to reach operating temperature.
By completing these actions the sealant will be distributed throughout the engine and will automatically be drawn to the damaged areas, thanks to a highly scientific process known as thermo chemical bonding action.
This action is very similar to the action that occurs with epoxy resin, but instead it’s in a liquid form.
Steel Seal Pros…
There are plenty of advantages to using this product. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s free of harsh chemicals that can do more damage to your vehicle.
- It is guaranteed to permanently seal off leaks in the head gasket.
- It’s highly cost-effective.
- It is backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Abnd The Cons…
Like all things, there are afew downsides which include:
- It may not work with all vehicles.
- If the damage is extensive, the product may not deliver expected results.
Currently, on Amazon.com, the most trusted online store in the world, Steel Seal Blown Head Gasket Repair has been reviewed by 34 users. Of these reviewers, 68 percent gave it 5 stars out of 5 (which is excellent) with very few giving it less than 4 stars.
Customers who gave this product a high rating said that it worked to repair their blown head gasket, or that it was a great product to use to prevent damage to this part of their vehicle.
Happy users also said that the product was extremely easy to use.
Those who weren’t so happy reported that despite following the directions, it didn’t provide perfect results.
If you have a blown head gasket, there is no doubt that you need to repair the problem, but you probably don’t want to spend a lot of money.
Steel Seal Head Gasket Sealer is definitely worth a try as there’s a very good chance that it will repair your blown head gasket and prevent further damage to your vehicle.
If you are unsatisfied, keep in mind that you can contact the company and request a refund or a replacement.
We hope you found that review helpful.
Not sure if you’ve you’v blown a head gasket? This simple guide from How Stuff Works will help you tell if you have.