Wouldn’t it be nice to have access to power whenever you need it? Well, with the High Output Jump Starter from Winplus, you can!
Whether you are on the road, camping, or you are at home and a blackout occurs, you will have the power you need right in the palm of your hand.
This handy device has the power to jump start a battery when it dies, and charge up your mobile electronic devices when they are running out of juice and you don’t have access to a traditional power supply.
With the Winplus 800m Ah Aluminum Power Bank Jump Starter, you will have peace of mind knowing that you can quickly and easily power up.
In-Depth Look at the Winplus High Output Jump Starter
Winplus knows how frightening and inconvenient having a dead vehicle battery can be. They also know that losing power to mobile electronic devices and not having access to a power supply to charge them up can be beyond frustrating. That’s why they created their High Output Jump Starter.
An all-in-one power pack, the High Output Jump Starter offers packs tons of power in a small package.
Weighing just 2.7 pounds and only 11.5 x 11.4 x 5.2 inches in size, this jump starter is small enough to neatly tuck into your car’s glove compartment, or to tote around in your purse or pocket so you can make sure that you have power whenever you need it.
Though this jump starter may be small in size, it is anything but small when it comes to power. It has a high capacity power bank of 8000m Ah, making it powerful enough to charge up a vehicle’s battery, as well as various mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets and MP3 players.
The Winplus Car Jump Start In Use…
The product features 2 2.1 A + 1.0 A USB parts that, which are meant to quickly and easily charge up those mobile devices.
It runs on a rechargeable lithium ion battery. When the battery for the jump starter is running low on juice, simply plug it into your vehicle’s 12 V accessory socket or with a USB cable. It can be charged up to 1,000 times before the lithium ion battery needs to be replaced, which is quite impressive.
Not only does the High Output Jump Starter from Winplus power up your vehicle and your mobile electronic devices, but it also serves as a source of light when it’s dark.
It is outfitted with a convenient 3 mode flashlight. Modes for the flashlight include on, strobe and SOS.
To ensure safety while using this UL certified jump starter and charger, Winplus added protection for overcharge, overdischarge and fuse protection.
These features will prevent any issues from arising that could disrupt power, or problems that have the potential to become dangerous.
The specifications for the High Output Jump Starter from Winplus are as follows:
- Battery type: lithium ion
- Capacity of the battery: up to 8000 mAH or 3.7 volts
- Input voltage: 5 V, 2 A
- USB outlets: 2
- Output voltage for USB ports: combined 5v 3.1 A
- Jump start current: 200 A – 350 A
- Peak current for jump start: 350 A
- Operating temperature: -4 degrees F to +93 degrees F, or -20 decrees C to + 34 degrees C
- Storage temperature: -4 degrees F to +104 degrees F, or -20 degrees C to +40 degrees C
- Charging temperature: -4 degrees F to +104 degrees F, or -20 decrees C to +40 degrees C
- 3 mode LED flashlight: on, strobe and SOS
- Charge time: 4 to 5 hours
- Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.4 x 5.2 inches
Winplus Car Jump Start – Instructions for Use
Using the High Output Jump Starter from Winplus is pretty straightforward. Nevertheless, it is important to ensure that it is being used properly in order to avoid any potential complications.
Instructions for using this device are as follows:
- Use of the LED Flashlight: Simply press the power button and hold it for 3 seconds. This will start up the LED illumination, which will appear in the following sequence: On, Strobe, SOS.
- Charging mobile devices: Plug the charging cable for your device into either the 2.1 fast charging port or the 1 A charging port. Once plugged in, the jump starter will automatically identify your electronic device and charge it automatically. Indicator lights will illuminate to let you know that your devices are charging.
- Jump starting a vehicle: Make sure all 3 indicator lights are illuminated. Connect the red battery clamp on the jumper cable to the positive battery terminal and connect the black battery clamp to the negative terminal. Make sure you do not attach both clamps at the same time. Once the battery clamps are properly and securely connected, plug the blue jumper cable into the jumper start socket and start up the vehicle.
Amazon uses a 5 star scale to illustrate customer satisfaction of the products that they sell, with 1 being the lowest rating and 5 being the highest. As present, there are a total of 15 reviews on the site. Of these reviews, 60 percent are 5 stars (which is very good), with very few reviewers giving it less than 4 stars.
Those who were highly satisfied with the jump starter said that it was easy to use, worked quickly, lasted a long time and did exactly what it was supposed to.
Those who were not so satisfied said that they experienced some issues with overheating during charging, or that they device didn’t last as long as they hoped it would.
Overall, the High Output Jump Starter from Winplus packs an impressive amount of power into a small, portable package. It’s perfect to have on hand when you need to power up your electronic devices, or when your vehicle’s battery dies.
It’s priced very well, and was avaailable with a nice DISCOUNT when we reviewed it.
Hopefully you found that helpful.
For a great alternative the Noco Genius Boost is definitely worth considering.
Need a hand jump starting yoru car battery? Check out this handy guide from the Telegraph.